A 25m+ Motor Yacht is looking for an experienced Deckhand/Fishing Guide to join their crew of 4.
The vessel is for Charter/Private use looking to welcome onboard a strong Deckhand/Fishing Guide cruising the east coast of Australia running charters out of NT and Western Australia.
POSITION: Deckhand/Fishing Guide
LOCATION: East Coast Australia
START DATE: ASAP
QUALIFICATIONS: STCW, Seafarers medical, minimum of coxswains certificate
ITINERARY: East Coast Australia, NT and WA
SALARY: DOE - Discussed upon interview
CONTRACT: Full-Time Liveaboard position
- Strong Fishing Background and Confident tender driving skills
- Holds a current and valid Coxswains Certificate
- Well-presented & offers strong attention to detail
- Previous experience onboard a similar size vessel
- Hard-working, capable, team-player to assist in maintaining a positive, fun team environment
- Maturity, adaptability and the desire to take the role and make it their own.
- Focused, and with meticulous attention to detail and initiative
- Strong references to support all previous experience
* Must have Australian working rights*
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, follow the prompts and upload all necessary information, one of our team will be in touch if you have been shortlisted for the position.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!